Wednesday

Signing off post !!!

Hello fellow aspirants,

I wish to share with you the news of getting admit from Duke, ISB and LBS.

I thank Adcom at these schools, my present organization, my admission consultant at Apexwriters, various forums that I participated in (including but not limited to pagalguy and scoretop) and my family for their tremendous help.


This blog has helped me remain in touch with other aspirants, track the latest related news and make some friends. But, now I will move on to other things and I will not keep posting to this blog anymore. However, If anyone wants to access the GMAT material that I had downloaded from some resources on the net and uploaded , then you are welcome to join the Google group.

Best of luck to all the applicants.

Cheers,
Sana!

6 comments:

passion said...

hey sana,

where r u heading then?

can you share ur profile please?

Sana said...

Hey Passion,
I am heading for LBS.
Profile: 5.5 yrs, IT, 3.5 yrs intl., GMAT 730, 8.3 GPA from top 3 Indian college.
Good luck.
Cheers!

Unknown said...

Hi Sana,

I am also planning for MBA in 2009 .
i have 5 yr IT Exp/Btech in Mech/IIIT banglore Mtech/740 score in GMAT.
plesae suggest me in which college i will pick for MBA.
or can i get anywhere in top schools.

Thanks

Unknown said...

Hi sana,

i have 740 score in GMAT/6 yr Top IT cmpnu Exp./Btech in Mech/IIIT banglore Mtech.

Can u please advise me where is the chance for my admission .

Thanks.

Sana said...

Sneha,

I am not sure if m the right person to comment.
From what little you have shared, the GMAT, work ex and education are pretty good. You can target all top schools. Present yourself well and apply in time.

Luck,
Sana

kittu said...

Hi Sana,

I would like to know your opinion about the admission consultants, apex writers. Can you also let me know about any other good consultants from India.

Thanks,
Kiran