Friday

Rammohan Rao resigns as ISB Dean



HYDERABAD: Professor M. Rammohan Rao, who presided over the controversial meeting of Satyam’s board of directors approving acquisition of Maytas Properties and Maytas Infra on December 16, stepped down on Wednesday as Dean of the Indian School of Business (ISB).
Explaining the reasons for his decision, he said the shocking revelations by Satyam Chairman B. Ramalinga Raju, of which he had no prior knowledge, meant that the controversy surrounding the Information Technology major was far from over.
“My continued concern and preoccupation with the evolving situation are impacting my role as Dean of ISB. Given that my term with the ISB anyway ends in a few months, I think that this is an appropriate time for me to step down,” he said.

Source for complete article

No comments: